Shaky hands

Posted , 5 users are following.

does anyone find that you can have really shaky hands with fibromyalgia , it's like your anxious or, like what you get when your withdrawing from a medication, however mine just seems to be when I'm going out?

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I do find that happens if I am feeling particularly anxious, haven't eaten it am having generally a bad pain day

• Posted

Hi Trisha, yes I get shakey hands really bad some days especially if I have overdone things the day before, but sometimes I have them for no apparent reason, I asked my Dr for betablockers and they are fantastic in calming it down. Best wishes Sue.
    • Posted

That's great, because I worry people can notice it, did your doctor say it's fybromyalgia related?

• Posted

Yes she did, I seem to deal with a new symptom, and there is always a new one just waiting to come and bite me on the bum so to speak.
    • Posted

Yes I know what you mean, I will maybe suggest to my doctor about beta blockers. Thank you
  • Posted

Hi, sorry for late reply, but yes I get shakey hands when I get stressed (which could be why it's just before you go out) and then also sometimes when I'm not at all stressed. I'm not on any medication. I think it's just the fibro.

• Posted

Thank you all for your support

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.