Share any good news nice thoughts ..

Posted , 2 users are following.

I know we are all in severe pain and suffering but today I would like to share good news/thoughts. Maybe nice things people did or said for you or something you did that was thoughtful kind ,,,

I had severe arms spasm yesterday. I have full body /head face crps. 

The day was endless. 

But at 6 pm I got energy and took my 3 boys to swimming lessons. 2 of them got in pool and we’re great ! They are 9 and 5. They were so happy playing and splashing ! My other son age 2 sat on my lap.  A man said to me. Wow are they your boys they look very happy and good boys. You should be very proud. I was thrilled ! 

When we got home they all hugged me and said thanks for bringing us Mammy.  Although I am paying physically for it today , mentally my head is good as I feel I help led them ! 

Thx for reading x 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I actually had a nice mother's day, even though my kid's are literally all over the globe. I live in FL. My day started with my daughter in Korea calling, of course Mother's Day was yesterday for her, the international time zones are oh so confusing!  Next I heard from my older daughter in MD and made plans for a summer meet up.  Then I got a call from my favorite, the baby, whose first words were, what number caller am I???  LOL... he was sooooo disappointed that at 1 PM he was number three.  That his sisters beat him was even worse LOL. He's in Chicago as is his older brother, who finally got around to calling me at 4 PM who told me how much he has baby fever and wanted to know how he could remove his wife's IUD without her knowing.  LOL she suddenly isn't so much isn't to having a baby, but she's 30 so tick tock goes the baby clock.  It was nice to hear at least the my son was thinking about making me a grandmother and yes, I AM truly old, I actually WANT to be a grandparent.

• Posted

Wow you sounds like you have amazing family ! Delighted for you. They are really all over the world. Your children sound happy and successful.  Great news I have to say ! We are in Ireland 🇮🇪 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.