Sharp breast pain on middle left side of breast?

Posted , 2 users are following.

not to be rude but please do not tell me to go see a doctor, i am planning on seeing one but im just looking for thoughts right now, thanks.

so for the past 9 months ive noticed this sharp pain in my breast, it feels like a sting or a pinch in a tiny area on my left side that seems to travel from the side to near the nipple in a line.. if that makes sense.

i was very worried about this until i talked to my mom about it and she told me she had the same pain in the same location! only she cannot remember what its called but it has to do with a nerve?

i am not too concerned because the pain will come and go every few months or just hit a few times a day at random. i am 20 so i wasnt sure if it was hormonal or maybe a shot nerve...? i already had a breast exam done and my doc said i was fine but i dont think she fully understood the pain i had and just kind of told me it was hormones. any thoughts would be great, thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.