Sharp chest pain and fainting

Posted , 1 user is following.

First of all I am a health 20 year old male, sporty and good diet. A few months ago I got sudden chest pain when sitting in the centre of my chest and radiated out on my heart side I then felt very sick and then lost consciousness for about 30 seconds and then came back round, went to minor injury’s and got rough check and said everything was ok and sent me on my way. Before I go on I have never felt the same after this first episode always like something is not right in the centre of my chest under my sternum area. Then again two more time I have fainted after sharp chest pains one time burning up with a cold sweat. Both times got things checked and doctors said all is well (ECG and Echo done and x ray) I have also about a month ago felt a hard bone like bump on the right side of my sternum where one of my top ribs connects and this makes a load popping sounds when I stretch and can relieve a build up of pain that occurs there (different pain to the sharp pains) not sure if this is unrelated to the fainting episodes. In between the fainting episode I have had a lot of spells of dizziness lack of energy and ear pressure dropping. Any insight anyone has would be appreciated as this conditions has made me very scared of day to day life.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.