SHARP EDGED WORMS COMING OUT OF PORES

Posted , 26 users are following.

TINY THREADLIKE LIVE WORMS SHARP EDGES.  First thought was horrible acne. I would try and squeeze out the acne but that seemed to disrupt the area more and it would become huge and inflamed. I found that pushing on one side and holding the other side brought the "substance out" which then would shoot out with a piecing feeling like tiny tiny shards of glass. Following that would be weeks of heeling time, every time I would try and touch it I would disturb it profoundly and it would get worse. The wound was filled with white things borrowing out of the pores. When I would push them out, it seemed like there was no end to the white substance which felt like tiny wet pieces of toilet paper. The wound would heal in a matter of literally long weeks or sometimes months. BUT TODAY I PUSHED OUT A LOT OF WHITE SHARDY ROUND LIVE CREATURE/WORMS in tiny chunks AND WIPED IT ON MY BATTOOM MIRROR. It moved. It looked like a small piece of thread I would use for repairing a button. I would see the end of it move its head around like it was sniffing me whenever I would get close to it like it was trying to jump back home, MY FACE! At first I thought I had MRSA. The doctors thought that as well. I can't talk to them about these specifics because they think I'm on drugs. So I keep it to myself. The more I read I'm thinking I may have got these from my python or my boa constrictor. Maybe my dog? Sometimes I feel them moving in the back of my throat if I drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes. Which I have quit both. The funny thing is though they emerged back since last month when I started drinking and smoking again. I think they come out when my immune system is low. From my research I thought it was clogged sebaceous glands that was leading to my hair follicle being inflamed with a cheesy white substance. But the thing I wiped on the mirror today that shot out of my face like a tiny shard of glass AND MOVED ITS HEAD TOWARDS ME LIKE I WAS ITS MOMMY, was all too much for my psychy. Can anyone lead me to a solid solution or remedy for this? Anything I left out, tips, suggestions, helpful advice? PLEASE HELP! Thanks so 

1 like, 37 replies

37 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi, gives you the creeps eh! 

You need to put it into a bottle and take it to the Dr !  It's sounds way out there so give them a chance to see it in person! 

There was this kind of discussion 2 to 4 months ago!   You may want to try to research that discussion!   Good luck Susan

Report Reply
  • Posted

Italia

Buy some shingles cream from Walgreens, test a small area first!

Then apply a thin layer on your face gently rub it in, wash your hand with antibacterial hand soap, rinse with cold water! 

After you have had it on the affected areas wet some paper towel and lightly scrub your face, don't handle the side of the paper towel that was on your face put it in a plastic sealable bag and dispose it in the trash

Wash your hands again as defined above•••••

Don't quit smoking/calm down on drinking alcohol, make sure you make a pointing exhale out of your nose

Any pet birds, cats or dogs?!

Let me know •

Good luck

will👌

Report Reply
  • Posted

Ok , so you nailed it they're called thread worms, I had one pop out of my chest and freak me the fuuu out so I did s bunch of Google ing, because the doctor also thought I was on drugs and couldn't help, pretty much keep your hands clean bath in the morning and at night, the worms live in your butt and lungs and throat...it's horrid , there are eggs in your butt! Than u get the eggs on ur hands and in your mouth, but I just went and bought a tube of ivermectin and I ate my correct dosage, I'll let u guys know if it works

Report Reply
  • Posted

I HOPE YOU GET THIS REPLY, I see its been a while since you posted. WOW how I WOULD LIVE TO SPEAK TO YOU!!

I have the same thing going on. I became sick 8 or 9 years ago with it and its destroyed my life and my health. I FINALLY have figured it out since the things started coming up through my muscles and skin and like you I find the debris in the bed each morn. Ive lost 3/4s of my hair, now wear glasses, and my health has declined severely. I DID A bentonite clay mouth rinse and found that these things harbor in our chins under the tonge so they can come out of the tongue when you eat to keep the life cycle going and get back to the intestines. they enter your eye sockets and eyelash and hair follicles. they cover the eye, cover hair follicles to hide larvae in. they come out of scratches in the skin, lay flat and attach to feed. They are in the lungs, throat, tonsils, nose, sinuses, bike ducts, LIVER, skin and more. THEY CAN LITERALLY KILL PEOPLE.

CHECK OUT FLUKES, LUNG FLUKES AND TRY NOT TO CRY! THEN, try not to laugh about how inadequate our medical professionals are. I ACTUALLY had a DR tell me the only referral I would get from her was a PSYCHIATRIC referral as it was all in my mind. THIS WAS AFTER I PASSED HER DRUGS TEST. THEN try not to be angry over how its not a dr telling you what these are but a 48 yr old lady in OHIO with no medical degree, just driven to keep trying to get well. I actually am against these DR.s who apparently got their medical license in their box of CRACKER JACKS! They are all so afraid the the "addiction epidemic" now that it has bled onto us and so noone can get good medical treatment. Illnesses outside of the everyday cold have become a trigger for their fear to lose their license! AND SO, we all suffer and american medicine has become inadequate, - a joke. THANKS U.S. GOVNMNT!

ANYWHO! Sorry about me hopping on my soapbox there. IF I could post pic I would.

If you want to talk please message me here and soapbox dot LeiLa at Gmail

LeiLa

Report Reply
    • Posted

THIS IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE READ THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM DEALING WITH!!! I've been turned away by numerous doctors, told to see dermatologists and psych professionals time and time again. I see them move in creases of my eyes, my chin is breaking out as well as my nose, it when I try to clear my pores it looks like I am peeling skin from my face, and I feel them in my throat!!!

WHAT IS IT???

PLEASE HELP!!!

Meghan

Report Reply
    • Posted

Leila wow I never thought about them in the chin or mouth , yet it makes sense since sometimes when I floss they come out on the floss. the only thing that has given me lasting results and helped me is using a cupping suction set. lancing my skin with an accuclicker and literally pulling them out thru the blood. if I could post pics of the blood slugs I would. I then use a handheld microcurrent radiofrequency skin massager that has allowed me to finally go out without people looking at me like I have the worst case of mouth herpes!!so embarrassing

Report Reply
    • Posted

Hey I'd like to talk to you. In sick with this and tried to get help at hospital several times. Its destroying my life. I am tormented.

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

Report Reply
    • Posted

I'm also in Ohio and mine is horrible. My wrists feel like I have carpal tunnel. My face neck and stomach are the worst it's painful and the Drs treat me like s**t because I am a recovering addict. I've lost so much hair and I'm only 31. It's ruining my life. The stuff in my bed gets worse daily. My gums are rotting from them in my mouth. Please call me 3308024998. I've spent 1,000 in facial cleansers just trying to stay attractive. I need suggestions and support please

Report Reply
    • Posted

i am so glad you posted . i am also a recovering addict so i go to the ER AND they look at me like i'm crazy. i have the carpal tunnel going on . i have small worms coming out of my hand and nose . there is black drippings and different things i find in my bed daily . PLease help me . they want me to get on crazy pills. i do not want to take anything

Report Reply
    • Posted

It could be a number of different parasites there are many types (Threadworm Tapeworm Schistosoma and liver flukes). Curing parasitic infections helps to improve your health and quality of life. Praziquantel belongs to a class of drugs known as anthelmintics. It works by killing the parasites. It also paralyzes the parasites, causing them to release their hold on the blood vessel walls so the body can remove them naturally.

Mobenzadole is an effective treatment for killing off threadworms and works by blocking enzymes vital for the parasites survival.

All parasitic infections can be treated and cured if found in time.

Its vital to identify the type of parasite based on symptoms and provide samples to your general practitioner for lab analysis.

please follow these steps to ensure the correct treatment is provided by your doctor.

Report Reply
    • Posted

thank you for that information. what testing did you find worked? i have white things coming out of my pores and i feel them in my mouth throat tongue, ears, all over . i have white things floating in my urine but when a doctor did a urine analysis they said that it came back negative! i laughed , how could it come back negative when you clearly see things floating in the urine . i have been to so many doctors and they are so not understanding. one doctor actually listened and put me on albendazole which really started to help dry them up in my skin by the third day but i can tell it is going to take a much longer course . I can still feel them i nternally so he now told me to start mebendazole today. PLEASE tell me , what tests did you do that showed any results?

Report Reply
    • Posted

i have same thing mine started 2 years go with a insane body iitch for a bout a month or 2 when that stopped i started getting stomach issues bad food dont digest crazt stuff in my bowl movement musles going from freezing to burning pain heart floaders i can go on for days but now im havinglike pimple type dots that show up all over randomly when i squeeze them gently it turns into a large leasion and almost like glass in my skin then a lil white thing that sits in my pore but i cant get it out i no sounds crazy my doctor already told me that will we find answer or will we die trying is my question my 13 year old is now having ssme issues snd yhere is no answrrs just getting worse and worse my jaw line has a bunch of crazy bslls and groves like little bubbles my muscles are also feeling bubbly to touch i dont get it

Report Reply
    • Posted

michelle

i have a similar issue. i have little white specs coming out of my pores. if you try to squeeze them out, they turn into large sores. whatbinfound is if you open up the pore they sometime come out but what i found helps is to out heavy oil on you skin and massage it in. they will start to come out. i got a prescription of iverectim cream and massage that in with oild they they reallynstre to pop out.

Report Reply
    • Posted

sorry i wasnt done, sulfacetamide cream on the skin seems to dry them up .

also i have this im my mouth and intestines. i found that albendazole helped but i am still taking it so i dont know what will happen when i stop. i am going to try to take msm, peppermint oil, garlic, neem, astragulus for the immune system, and chinese herbs for parasites and herbs for lyme. i gave my dermatologist some samples to test but i doubt that they will find anything . all of the testing always comes back negative which i find absolutely insane. i tried to take mebendazole but my pharmacy in south florida said that is isnt being made anymore. is this true? i have a doctors appointment tomorrow and one tuesday with an oral pathologist. i will let you know what i find.

also, i have a history of a supressed immune system so i think that this has something to do with it? maybe someone else would not get this but since my body doesnt have the strength to fight it off, i am more suseptible. also i recently found out that a condo that i have been working in , on a construction project with a lot of drywall dust, insulation dust etc has just tested positive to Stachyboytrys mold so this could be a cause also? i will let you know what i find out in the coming days. stay strong. we may not find the root cause but we will find a solution . one thing that i read is that mebendazole works by blocking sugar to the organism so i would think that a clean sugar free diet would help . but that is just my intuition .

Report Reply
    • Posted

Hi Suzy,

So Threadworm infection in most cases can be treated with one oral dose of Ovex Mebendazole it comes as a tablet. I'm in the UK where this medication is standard practice for treating Threadworms.

However, if the host has a suppressed immune system then Threadworm may perforate the intestinal mucosa and enter the blood stream. Once this happens the parasite changes its life cycle and becomes whats known as an "Auto infection" it can then spread around the body freely, entering the liver ears eyes heart and even the brain.

The medical term for this type of infection is rhabditis or Strongyloidiasis, named after the parasitic nematode Strongyloid Stercoralis.

Effective treatment depends on prognosis and if symptoms are present your doctor can perform a blood test to check for S Stercoralis Antigens present in your blood. Your immune response produces different types of Antigens to combat foreign invaders in your body. The type of Antigen wouldn't be something your doctor would request a toxicologist to look for unless you informed him. Make sure you do,

you may also need to provide multiple stool samples to look for S stercoralis larvae.

After acquiring auto infection you should immediately consider making the blood Antigen test your highest priority! The parasite has a high mortality rate once in the bloodstream.

There are things you can do to slow down the spread yourself while waiting for your test results. Albendezole Thiabendazole mebendezole can be purchased over the counter without prescription, also eating raw garlic cloves 3 times a day will kill the larvae in your gut and drastically slow down the infection.

Best of luck to you, let me know how you get on.

Report Reply
    • Posted

wow, THANK YOU!!!!!! for that indormation . it seems to have spread all over me. i have been going to doctors since march . it has been such a horrible and frustrating experience becaus no one believes me when i tell them. and you can clealry see things in my urine . i know my body and i know what is wrong . i can feel it. i dont understand why doctors dont actually listen to what you are saying to them. i have an appoinmnet tomorrow so i will bring this information with me . i will let you know what happens and inhave been eating raw garlic but indont think enough of it . i will start to eat more of it now.

for some reason i was told that i could not get mebendazole here in florida and they didnt want me to stay on albemdazole for longer than three days . i will ask more about that also.

i will let you know what i find out. thank you again . i truly appreciate you taking the time to write to me.

Report Reply
    • Posted

you're most welcome.

Strongyloidiasis is very rare but can be treated effectively with combination drugs Ivermectin & Mebendazole.

The duration you will need to take the drugs depends on the extent of the infection and can range anywhere from 12 to 24days in extreme cases.

There are adverse side effects associated with taking Mebendazole for an extended length of time, I would advise you to consult your doctor before you consider taking it.

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up