SHARP EDGED WORMS COMING OUT OF PORES

Posted , 121 users are following.

TINY THREADLIKE LIVE WORMS SHARP EDGES.  First thought was horrible acne. I would try and squeeze out the acne but that seemed to disrupt the area more and it would become huge and inflamed. I found that pushing on one side and holding the other side brought the "substance out" which then would shoot out with a piecing feeling like tiny tiny shards of glass. Following that would be weeks of heeling time, every time I would try and touch it I would disturb it profoundly and it would get worse. The wound was filled with white things borrowing out of the pores. When I would push them out, it seemed like there was no end to the white substance which felt like tiny wet pieces of toilet paper. The wound would heal in a matter of literally long weeks or sometimes months. BUT TODAY I PUSHED OUT A LOT OF WHITE SHARDY ROUND LIVE CREATURE/WORMS in tiny chunks AND WIPED IT ON MY BATTOOM MIRROR. It moved. It looked like a small piece of thread I would use for repairing a button. I would see the end of it move its head around like it was sniffing me whenever I would get close to it like it was trying to jump back home, MY FACE! At first I thought I had MRSA. The doctors thought that as well. I can't talk to them about these specifics because they think I'm on drugs. So I keep it to myself. The more I read I'm thinking I may have got these from my python or my boa constrictor. Maybe my dog? Sometimes I feel them moving in the back of my throat if I drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes. Which I have quit both. The funny thing is though they emerged back since last month when I started drinking and smoking again. I think they come out when my immune system is low. From my research I thought it was clogged sebaceous glands that was leading to my hair follicle being inflamed with a cheesy white substance. But the thing I wiped on the mirror today that shot out of my face like a tiny shard of glass AND MOVED ITS HEAD TOWARDS ME LIKE I WAS ITS MOMMY, was all too much for my psychy. Can anyone lead me to a solid solution or remedy for this? Anything I left out, tips, suggestions, helpful advice? PLEASE HELP! Thanks so 

7 likes, 140 replies

140 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Hi, gives you the creeps eh! 

You need to put it into a bottle and take it to the Dr !  It's sounds way out there so give them a chance to see it in person! 

There was this kind of discussion 2 to 4 months ago!   You may want to try to research that discussion!   Good luck Susan

• Edited

that's something DRS. MAKE FUN OF. THEY SAY deluSIONAL PEOPLE BRING in samples. WE BRING IN SAMPLES becAUSE WE ARE DESPERATE TO GET ANSWERS AND PROVE IT IS NOT DELUSIONAL. i hate ignorant parasite denier's. DON't even understanf why DRS BECOME DERMATOLOGISTS...they don't look at skin.

• Edited

finally someone else.gets it but what makes it worse is when you try to convince your own significant other. let one drs dont believe like i need the headaches

• Edited

yea my wife thinks i have been doing drugs it is discusting to me and i cant bare to think i have worms in my acne pores, i thought head lice was bad but this takes the cake i am mortified, I am embarrasted so bad and for my spelling but not as bad for having something growing in my face damn man anybody figures out how this happens what causes it and what cures it, i guess mines a little different I actually have the tip of the sharp piece of glass like thing sticking out enough to grab with a pair of tweezers and i can pull and pull and pull and the SOB will not come out i mean it will not come out so makes me thingk that they are long and if i squeeze it nothing will come out but the either the head or the ass which ever side is the sharp end stick out, thank god i have a DR appointment on 1/5/2021 what a great way to bring in another bad year, man i feel very femine right now, like i feel really gross and sick, I am not sure how to really feel right now, any ways any feed back would greatly appritiated it very very much thank you

• Edited

what did your doctor say? I see mine tomorrow. same exact thing happens to me. no drugs

• Posted

as horrible as it is to see, I'm glad I'm not alone. try putting vaseline on the affected area

• Edited

Any news for either of you? similar things happening

to me with other things as well. Skin, hair, nails, mouth and internally. Mainly GI and now recently stiffness in muscles. I thought yeast but its not. People think I already am or going crazy. Please let us know what the doctors said. I have heard many stories where people got put into Psychiatric care because they weren’t believe healthcare professionals or family. I have been dealing with this for almost 2 years now

• Posted

Look up Dr Clarks Parasite Zapper. I have the same problem and I just got one im hoping it will help!! Good luck!!

• Posted

Look up Dr Clarks Parasite Zapper. I have the same problem and I just got one im hoping it will help!! Good luck!!

• Posted

• Posted

Did you ever find out what it was? Because I think I may have the same thing sad 
  • Edited

Italia

Buy some shingles cream from Walgreens, test a small area first!

Then apply a thin layer on your face gently rub it in, wash your hand with antibacterial hand soap, rinse with cold water! 

After you have had it on the affected areas wet some paper towel and lightly scrub your face, don't handle the side of the paper towel that was on your face put it in a plastic sealable bag and dispose it in the trash

Wash your hands again as defined above•••••

Don't quit smoking/calm down on drinking alcohol, make sure you make a pointing exhale out of your nose

Any pet birds, cats or dogs?!

Let me know •

Good luck

will👌

• Posted

what is the remedy for this? how long does it take to heal? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.