Sharp groin pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi 

I’ve been through it a bit, I’ve had sharp groin and lower right abdomen pain for sometime now . Clear of crohns , appendix, UC and my ovaries are fine . 

The GP has put me on the the mini pill to see if it’s that but I’m wondering if anyone else suffers from this?  It’s got so bad I’m on tramadol most days , the groin area is worse when I have my period but I no menstral pain or cramps . The abdomen part is next to my belly button. 

I have inflammation in my small instestine, a slipped, lower disc and IBS. 

I how someone may help , thankyou 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You have been through a lot, sounds like me, I developed Diverticulitis in Feb, now have SIBO/IBS, constantly have abdominal pains, bellybutton to left side. Irregular bowels. I’ve been on so many diff diets, this SIBO sucks, it’s all about diet and keeping a food journal to see what foods are triggers. I’ve lost 40 lbs in 5 months. Do you still have SIBO? And been rechecked. Or stool tests for Candida, parasites and other bugs in gut? I too have bad back degenerative discs and when I have a flare up of gut it’s more painful cuz of inflammation. I get my blood tested every 2 weeks for the infection and inflammation markers. Have you had colonoscopy? Check for polyps or Diverticulosis? Gut issues are pain in ass. Hope you find answers and get relief. 🌸🌺🙏

• Posted

Thankyou for replying, yes I’ve had a colonoscopy one found DIverticular Disease then another said I didn’t have it. So I don’t know who to believe . 

I do have Candida of the guy so I think I need to address that too. I don’t know how you get diagnosed with SIBO, I’m very depressed atm as I’ve been told so many different things . I don’t know what’s wrong 

• Posted

Yes it’s hard to go off what Dr say, so you have SIBO/IBS with Candida? Have you gone through the whole treatment for these? Liquid diet, then Candida/SIBO diet? Antibiotics or natural supplements to heal? The SIBO test is a breath test have Dr order this for you, cuz SIBO/IBS and Candida go hand in hand. I had to go no sugar, no carbs, no dairy no breads. Very strict diet to kill off bad bugs in gut. Hope you find some answers. 🙏🌺🌸

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.