Sharp head pain in same spot every day!?!?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello! I'm a 16 year old female that has been dealing with weird head sensations. So every day I have a sharp pain on the upper left side (next to my temple) of my head. The pain sometimes turns into a odd squeezing sensation on the top of my head. I also have blurry vision and ear pain on the same side. I'm constantly dizzy and I get weird pinching sensations in my face (mostly behind my nose). This has been going on for 5 weeks now. I'm terrified I have a brain tumor or a brain anyursm. I'm so scared something is killing me. The pain gets worse with stress and gets better with rest.

Can anyone please help me?!?!?!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Micaela , 

Sounds less like a brain tumour and more like a tension or cluster headache, I get them all the time and it’s horrible. Frankly after 5 weeks you’d already be dead from a brain aneurysm... you typically don’t live longer then a few hours if left untreated. 

Probably wouldn’t hurt to go see a neurologist or maybe even an ENT but generally with a brain tumour you would be having seizures or worse sensory issues then blurred vision and pain. My vision always goes out of whack with bad headaches. 

Good luck to ya

• Posted

I have Meniere disease Vertigo which has some of your symptoms , it's an inflammation/swelling of your inner ear that gives you very unpleasant symptoms but not dangerous , it'a un unclear imbalance of salt , water retention and more "misteries" ,

Check it out , an ENT can investigate.

I thought I had brain cancer too so I tested for that first.

• Posted

Hi Micaela, hope you're doing fine. I get pretty much the same and I terrified it is an aneurysm or a brain tumor.

Have you found out what is causing your headaches yet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.