sharp quick pain in left breast area! help

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone ever felt this? Its vwey quick and short but scary. Help

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I get it often..I have small cysts in my breasts but not sure it's that.Its like a stabbing pain.I would not worry to much about it unless it continues.
  • Posted

Thats your gallbladder area i believe. Maybe just excessive gassy belly those gas bubbles shoot all over. As a trial and error thing try some gasx to see if it goes away for a bit. If its actually in your breast kelly gave you good advice
    • Posted

Could be gas. I have been eating fatty foods sonce my cycle started this week. Which is not what I normally dont do anymore, because I changed my eating habits. I jad the pain for a few days. But no more than 3x in a day. This is all just ao annoying.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.