Sharp twisting stabbing pain in right when twisting or bending down to tie shoes takes my breath awa

Posted , 4 users are following.

Catches my breath and almost feels like a lump inside. Very worried

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh dear Hayley. I hope ur ok! I have aches and stretchy kind of aches on my right hand side but not like u describe. Maybe best to try and see your doc really? I'm sure it's okbut it's best just to check. Keep us posted on how u get on. Take care x

• Posted

Sounds like your mid back or ribs might be jammed up...easy thing for a chiropractor to fix up!
  • Posted

Possibly a muslce being pulled? Did you try anything like ibuprofen? I tend to give things like that a day or two, and if it doesn't ease up, then I make an appointment to see doc.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. Not tried ibuprofen yet . I have had it on and off for few year but its getting worse. Hoping to see a practice nurse Thursday hoping she can examine me and shed some light. Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.