She's finally got the message!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi people who sit on here (the real 'experts'), my counsellor has finally got the message and what to do about it. My assaulters have left me with PTSD, hence being on this site. She feels i have suffered mental torture by them and has asked me to write some sort of sexual experience diary, each time my husband and i have sex, but i am not comfortable talking about this, so how do i write it? Please help!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like about the best advice. Journaling is quite therapeutic so I'd say go for it! If you're worried about detail, just

refrain from writing names in your journal or go w/nicknames. You could also go with writing in 3rd person vs. 1st person

which is yourself and partner. So treat it like writing a short story in 3rd ('she' / 'he' only liked to be touched etc).,

Hope that helps to some degree & you can get started on the journal-journey! 😃

• Posted

Why didn't i think of that it's a good idea. I just have been told sex is taboo so i am not mention it. I find it so hard to talk about.

• Posted

No problem! Best to you 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.