Shell Shock

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello. I'm a pensioner and suffer from Shell Shock, but today you could call it P.T.S.D. .

The signs and symptoms of P.T.S.D. are similar to Shell Shock it just depends how on you look at it, i have been like this since 1973.

I thought maybe someone out there could relate to these symptoms and we could have a chat. If not then Peace to you all.

John

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello. I have PTSD. And I'm happy to talk. smile

• Posted

Thank you for replying, but at the moment I'm under the weather, I'll talk when  I can john

• Posted

I have suffered shell shock about three times in life we had to be repatriated from the Yemen when a disabled holiday maker was shot and murdered. Also in Western China Central Asia when we came across a family of four that had been involved in an incident and just left at the side of the road. it happened in the desert areas and tt seemed they had been there for quite a time. The last time abroad was on the Good Fence on the Israel/ Syrian Border.  When I learned to drive  and past I skidded and drove into a sandstone wall, the cylinder head of the car ended up on the other side of the road and I needed to be cut out of the car. I was off work for six months and nearly lost both legs and I lost six months of memory

Life is a bitc*

BOB

I

• Posted

The horrors we see in life stay with us until the end of our days' it's how to deal with it that counts.

john

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.