Shingles

Posted , 8 users are following.

Beautician gave me white creamy stuff that smelled like perm neutralized and said to use it on shingles. Pain relief and cleared in a week.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

But other than that beauty cream did you take anti viral meds during the 72 hours of shingles?  Because shingles do clear up the rash in a week alone!

It’s the aftermath that kicks in with pain and itching 

If the cream worked by itself then it’s great because that is what we want relief!

• Posted

Hi Judy happy the white smelly stuff worked for you. Can you share what it is...?

• Posted

It would be good if you could find out the name of this lotion and post it for others who have shingles. I don't believe I can use it in my eye which is where mine is located. Thanks for the info

• Posted

After millions of shingles long time sufferers this remedy doesn't add up.

• Posted

Well it’s true,  but what works for one individual might not be effective for other!
    • Posted

Hello

I have pass shingles for 8 weeks now!  Now I have the scabs where the blisters were!  

The pain and sometimes the itch

• Posted

Hello Judy

It’s been 8 weeks since my shingles!  The blisters have crusted and now I have scars from the scabs!  My head is cleared and just the scabs now

Let me know if you have scabs from the blisters as well!  Hope to hear from you 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.