Shingles

Posted , 4 users are following.

Scabs and scars from shingles

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I supposedly got shingles without radh 20 months ago im suffering from bufning skin on legs mainly top front arm mainly right forearm and right liwer face with at times a tivhtish sensation on that lower arm and lower leg .also.i get shingle nerve pimples or spots they come up itch and sting like a nerve endind anywhere on body .please does anyone else have this it driving me nuts .ps ghey diagnosed me too late for antiviral meds as it all started as my husband was dieing and i lost him and my wee grandson ladt year as well as motherinlaw im a get up n go person but these symptoms doing my head in.also get the odd deep pain in right thigh where it all started and sudden pops of nerve cold for only a second or more anywhere on body ..please someone out there tell me u get this
    • Posted

Sorry about spelling it meant to say tightish sensation lower right leg and arm

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.