Shingles blisters one spot pain in another

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone else experience pain in areas that didnt have the blisters??  I had three little blisters right above buttocks. The pain around blisters is non existent but is all over  abs chest and stomach. Digestion was effected. Grumbly unsettled tumy after eating ir drinking lower back pain which i never had previously.  Its achy deep dull burning with occasional stabbing

Any feedback appreciated thanks fellow sufferers 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi. You can develop shingles without any rash at all. I had an atypical presentation. My pain was severe for about a week and then I developed what look like hives on my right side , chest and back. There were no blisters and the rash was gone in about 2 days. It took 4 months to get a diagnosis. Herpes zoster was confirmed by blood work. 
    • Posted

Hi jeaneen thanks for your promt reply. Ya my mother n law auffered for a year n half before finding out it was shingles so i can also attest to the truth in that. She never had any blisters. Im more curious if where u get the blisters doesnt hurt why doesnit hurt other places. I just want to know where to attempt easing the pain with accupuncture and laser but dunno where to direct them. To the blister area that doesnt hurt anymore or the areas that are actually causing pain wheicj there was no blisters. Man this s**t is crazy i tell ya. Its consumed my thiughts   So mysterious. Thanks guys
  • Posted

Yes,  I have much the same thing.  Just a couple little blisters that sometimes itch but are not painful.  They do not go away like a typical shingles rash.
    • Posted

Hey ruth. Mine went away. I always thiught the blusters dried up and disappeared sumtimes leaving a scar. Had it twice n my blisters went away. Hope u figure it out. Stay strong ruth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.