Shingles pain in face and teeth

Posted , 2 users are following.

could I ask how people have coped with shingles in the face that has  affected there teeth.

it’s so painful even with taking painkillers and nerve medication can even think about eating so painful only started on Monday so not sure how long this will last .

i am going to the Dentist next Wednesday just to check that it’s not caused a abscess it runs from one from tooth to the front bottom and finish in perfect line with the top no pain on other side.

Any  addictive but be much appreciated .

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sorry to hear of your pain try Neurontin or carbamazepine they save my life carbamazepine was the best but I was allergic. Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.