Shingles within days of Shingles vaccination...

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had the Shingles vaccine last year, and within a few days, I had a rash that was diagnosed by my Doctor as Shingles ?? A few months later, (after the rash had gone) I was in so much pain, I went to A&E, where the Doctor was struggling to diagnose the cause of the pain, until I mentioned the pain was at the site of the Shingles rash. Lightbulb moment... he explained that Shingles can be long lasting and can affect many of the organs. Now I suffer with aches and pains in the Liver and Kidney area, plus frequent mild headaches. Now I am reluctant to receive further vaccinations.... including any for Covid-19 .

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.