Posted , 5 users are following.
Hi friends old and new!
Is it just me, or do any of you find that you are continually getting really nasty 'electric' shocks from practically anything? :shock: :shock:
I grabbed the handle of my car door this morning and was almost sent reeling with a huge shock - the 'crack' was very audible too.
I've always been a fairly static person, but this is getting ridiculous!! I gave the poor old postman a shock yesterday when taking a parcel from him. :lol:
Very strange - I always wear natural fibres - even down to my knickers!!
Can anyone identify with this,or is it just ME!!
0 likes, 10 replies