SHOCKING EXPERIENCE!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi friends old and new! smile

Is it just me, or do any of you find that you are continually getting really nasty 'electric' shocks from practically anything? :shock: :shock:

I grabbed the handle of my car door this morning and was almost sent reeling with a huge shock - the 'crack' was very audible too.

I've always been a fairly static person, but this is getting ridiculous!! I gave the poor old postman a shock yesterday when taking a parcel from him. :lol:

Very strange - I always wear natural fibres - even down to my knickers!!

Can anyone identify with this,or is it just ME!!

Katie sad

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I used to get that all the time but like you have always been very static with the hairs standing up on my arms for no reason in the past :D thinking about it now tho after i changed my car it calmed down!I got about ten shocks aday from my old car lol
  • Posted

Hi Katie

I dont normally get static but today i eventualy got round to vacuming, i was wearing nylon trackys and found all the hairs standing up on me legs, when i touchecd the pole i got a shock, and continued to get shocks throughout, i blame the weather !!

spk soon

Jay xox

• Posted

Whoops,it must be catching!!:lol: :lol:
  • Posted

OMG How Spooky :nahnah:

Well I find this posting fab cos I get really back electric shocks! Whenever I get out of the car I have to pull the sleeve over my hand so that I dont get a shock AND when I was in hospital and the nurses came to take my blood pressure of change the bed I gave them a shock too! Infact I also remember giving the surgeon a shock when he examined my tummy! Hellfire I am glad its not just ME :roll:

Donna x

• Posted

Isn't that weird? Wonder if there is any connection!! :weird:
  • Posted

Tip for Donnasmile

I've now invested in a nice pair of yellow Marigolds - one for the car, and one for my handbag. Works a treat!! smile

So if you see a woman in Kent with one yellow plastic glove on and wonder why ..........

IT'S ME FOLKS!! :ok:

PS - Still thinking of how I can pay you back re. grapes!!!! :wink:

• Posted

:nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:

I might just simlpe solve the problem altogether and wear a marrigold on my head then that would put a meaning to the term HEADLESS CHICKEN!

Hee hee hee I am SO funny :lol:

Donna x

• Posted

Er, yes Donna, if you say so :lol:
  • Posted

Here Here Katie I'm with you on your earlier posting about electric shocks! :nahnah:

I think its about time we got the marigolds back out! I have started this weekend with the electric shocks again - especially when I get out of the car! I was taking the kids to school this morning and BUZZ i yelped a naughty word! :oops: I go on at the kids I work with for swearing but at the best of times not being able to get the correct words out they seem to just flow when I swear!!! Ouch :shock:

IS this just me and Katie who are electrifying?

Donna x

• Posted

Always thought we had superstar quality, Donna. :lol:It really is annoying at times though, and I must look really weird getting out of my car sometimes, trying not to touch anything and then kicking the door shut with my feet!! :roll:

Continuing on the subject of strange symptoms - does anyone suffer a lot from hiccups? I do, and I find them absolutely exhausting. :cry:

Take care everyone.

Katie x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.