Shoe cupboard hell.

Posted , 11 users are following.

has anyone had the problem six months after scarf op, that they can't get their foot into a court shoe , they used to fit me before! I just can't get the joint  into the shoes. It's  left me with a deeper  joint that's not that flexible.  I've just had a trying on session because of holiday coming up..... And only a few pairs fit. All my nice shoes I've thrown back into the cupboard  in disgust and anger. The hot weather does not help the foot.  Anyone else had the same problem?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you for all your comments. It's comforting to read them .  I just wish I could wave a magic wand to  get everybody  back on their feet.....so to speak. But I still feel like Cinderella 's ugly stepsister trying to get the glass  slipper on..........   Do update  on here how you go on....please.

• Posted

Hi I'm three and a half weeks post op. I took serrapeptase for swelling and pain relief as it worked on broken back previously. Foot is normal size and healing well with minimum pain. When did back didn't start taking til nearly two years after and was getting fluid build up every morning and pain depite spinal injection. might be worth a go
    • Posted

Hi Julie..... I also did my research beforehand and read up on Serrapeptase.

Im now post bunion surgery and taking Serrapeptase 250,000 iu's three times a

day.... My foot has reduced to it's normal size (9). Serrapeptase is a systemic

enzyme. That is produced in a capsule form so it passes thru the stomach,(acid) then

released in the intestines into the blood stream... Passing thru the body until it finds inflamed tissue which it digests.... Wow, I now feel hungry now myself....

Good luck...

• Posted

Hi Anita... Serrapeptase has been found to reduce swelling in inflamed tissue and in scar tissue post operative... I myself am taking currently 250,000 iu's 3 times a day to

reduce my bunion operation... And my foot has reduced to it's normal size (9)...

Good luck....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.