Short of Breathe Constantly for 3-4 years!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Male (22) White 5 foot 10

weight when started: 220. weight now: 170

Issue: Severe dyspnea, constantly need a deep breathe and have trouble getting them

I have had a pulmonary function test come out to be normal, 2 chest x-rays normal, and a CT-scan (without contrast) show up normal...

History: Smoked a lot of hash oil for years(hot dabs) breathing issue started when i was still smoking... haven’t had anything to do with smoking in over 3 years.

Was overweight, and spent most of my days playing video games on a recliner and lifting heavy weight in the gym.

The doctors told me it was anxiety at first, but the breathing issue has been here for over 3 years! they ran the tests mentioned above and still dont know what to do.

Im at my whitts end.... does my constant need of a deep breathe, and medical background point to anything besides a lung issue??? could it be that ive had lyme for 3 years??

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.