Short term Paxil use

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. I have been recommended to use paxil 20mg for my anxiety by a psychiatrist. I have some lichen planus on private parts so this makes me so depressed. I really don't know should i use it or not? I am really planning to take it for a while for 2 months. But side effects scares me. Especially sexual side effects. Guys what do you think. Which side effects could appear? Should i use it? My anxiety makes me so bad.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

How bad is your anxiety ? If it's really bad meds will probably help alot. I was on paxil for 10 years and I don't have a moment of regret right now in taking it.

However that being said I started taking it because I really needed it.

My anxiety was so bad that I could not leave the place where I lived from fear.

Every person is different. Before starting pills would it be possible to try a non medication therapy? If there is a psychologist who you can talk to that would be great, i'd imagen they would help.

• Posted

not that much. It comes an goes. When it comes it really makes me feel very bad.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.