Shortness of breath

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey all ive been getting shortness of breath I guess it's from anxiety and my panic disorder but It came out of no where I could be looking at tv and all of a sudden it'll start have any one experience shortness of breath??????

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes me, I have had this everyday for 10 months it's my most worrying symtom there isn't a day goes by where I don't think about it but I've had multiple ecgs and X-Ray's which all were fine as wine. Have you had tests done etc?

• Posted

Yes I've had all test done also and blood work I guess its da anxiety I hate feeling like this all da time it sucks

• Posted

Could it be something on the TV ? 

If you are having problems with Your breathing, shortness of breath, try Breathing Exercises. Look in Related Information on this page

BOB

• Posted

It comes from nowhere and it can go just the same way.

Try not to focus on it and try breathing through your nose, instead of trying to gasp and not get a satisfied breath.

Remember when your asleep your still breathing xx

Good luck and i hope you get some respitebsoon xx

• Posted

I feel its never ending story . many says not to worry about it is the solution .

but how to not to worry when the shortness of breath symptom is triggering brain to be aware.

its causing not to sleep also . it may even develop fear

how to get rid of this ? any idea ?

• Posted

The condition most of the people on this forum suffer from is a hyperventilation syndrome . Most of the time its due to anxiety but may have other reasons like lung or heart issue. It upsets balance of carbon dioxide and symptoms can be confusing mixed up with symptoms of the condition that is causing it . I suffered for 7 years . Only recently properly diagnosed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.