shortness of breath

Posted , 2 users are following.

first let me say i am 29 years old, 5'4 160 pounds. for the past 5 years all ive been eating is junk food, drinking soda, zebra cakes and soda. for the past few months ive been feeling it hard to take a deep breath/shortness of breath. i panic when im noticing it happening and it gets worse. the lowest my oxygen goes down to when i have shortness of breath is 97. i catch myself yawning so much through out the day just to see if i can take a deep breath in, but nothing. before all this happened my oxygen levels were at 100. and now im tired all the time and i think its due to eating like crap, shortness of breath and not sleeping enough combined together. i feel better when i eat healthier but i do still feel shortness of breath.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

im dealing with the same thing and now its left me depressed i was at the hosiptal a few nights ago i was told i had the flu and acute bronchitis i get out of breathe walkimg to the bathroom and becayse of the shortness of breath i dont sleep and im miserable

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.