Shortness of breath swollen lacrimal gland skin lesions

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have had a left swollen lacrimal gland for months now, i also have alot of strange symptoms that baffle my doctors. most of my pain and problems are on the left side of my body. i have episodes where i cant eat and i feel like i cant catch my breath, xray was normal they say, blood test are normal, it took 4 months for my eye to go down atlesst a little but my eye is still swollen and sometimes the right is red and painful. the doctors did a ct scan and say they saw that my left thyroid was enlarged (said that was normal) which i know is not., i also have a healed granuloma on my left upper chest, and a cyst in my left kidney, when i look at the left side of my chest it is more veiny and it hurts when i press on it, my left arm as well, my left shoulder also hurts and when i squeeze it i feel pain. i also have issues with food and reflux, i also get these sores on my skin that come and go. im trying to stay strong but i sometimes get kind of down, i just want to know is there anyone who has every been through this before,and what is this so i can move foward and overcome this! im only 34 years old.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.