Shortness of breath with Costochondritis

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had very bad posture for like 1 month and done sports excesivly evrey day untill one day i felt a strong pain in left side and shortness of breath .Went to the doctor and done blood , x ray test and nothing .I have a clean medical history . My neurologist told me i have intercostal neuralgia but i think he is wrong , the symptoms tell otherwise that i have costochondritis. My question is (i dont see much on internet about this) , i sometimes fell like i dont get enought air so i want to take a deep breath but i cant , like my rib cage doesnt let me .I can breath better after i drink or eat something or doing streching or just massaging my chest or 1 minute of diaphragmatic breathing , is this an symptom of costochondritis or its not ? (sorry for bad grammar english is not my first language)

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.