Shortness of breath with fatigue and yawning

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had shortness of breath when walking up hill doing other physical activity fatigue when I get really short of breath I do slot of yawning. Sitting relaxing I have to take a breath. Bending over I get short of breath. I've had pulmonary function test echo stress test blood work done and they found nothing. They have given up on what to do. So any ideas what I should do next

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Gaylem, I have found relief by taking Chlorophyl, 1 tablespoon in a glass of water 4 times per day alternating with Cider vinegar 1 tablespoon in a glass of water 4 times per day, cutting down on meat and acidic foods.
  • Posted

i have no idea as i am realy struggling at the minute with all the same symptoms as you but i am just getting over a chest infection pneumonia and plerisy one after the other i have been off my feet for 4 weeks now i have an awful tight stomach chest and groin area also swollen ankles and tingling in my hands face and legs, i havent had any tests for COPD yet as cant do them while this ill but they are treating it as that with 2 inhalers i too dont know what to do next sorry x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.