should go to A&E

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi i have been nausea and vomiting for three days straight i have had adominal pain on scale of one to ten right now its a 7 and feeling very dizzy like the room is spinning and shaking. not if should leave it and see my GP 

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

  • Posted

    Get to the hospital!
    • Posted

      No way! Sounds pretty serious, you should get there and if it's not serious good. What have you got to lose? Make the phone call.
    • Posted

      i have been in twice and with same thing and dizzyness is new symptom and they give me pills to manage everything
    • Posted

      Sounds like the pills aren't working? All your symptoms sound really wrong. They get paid to do that job so phone, tell them your symptoms and see what they say. I would and I hate hospitals!
    • Posted

      Or get a visit by the out of hours GP (if you are in UK). You will be able to keep still that way. If you don't have the number dial 111. 
  • Posted

    sounds like a chronic inner ear infection . 

    i had this happen to me i collasped with mine and couldnt stand up 

    had to go to hospital had a few test moving of head which was horriable cause i kept being sick .

    i had a anti sickness injection and had to lie still for a couple of hours i was very greatful for that .i think you need A/E

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.