Should I be concerned?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Im a 35 year old female. about a week ago I started having a sharp pain on my left side right underneath my breast. I brushed it off as indigestion, took some omprezole and tums for a couple days but the pain continued (on and off not constant). 3 days ago I woke up and every time I inhaled I had a sharp pain in my back (like an 8 pain). went to the ER. Had a chest X ray, ECG, bloodwork/d dimer and ultrasound. All the tests came back good (yay), BUT Im still having the pain under my breast and my leg feels tight (although maybe my anxiety is causing it?Dr sent me home and said to continue taking the omprezole and stay active... I cant get into my Dr until next week to follow up with him. should i go back to the ER? Does this sound like a PE? (i should not google! )

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.