Should i be worried?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was wondering if anyone has had similar?

I have been in excruciating pain sometimes I can't even walk, I take Dihydrocodeine for the pain which doesn't even work, eventually after numerous trips to the doc I was given an ultrasound which shows an 9.5

Haemorrhagic cyst

My doc has arranged another ultrasound for 5 weeks time

should I be worried??

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I had severe pain too. As long as you are getting it checked out thats the main thing.

I left it several months to be checked. I had huge cysts and it crushed my ovaries. Thats not to make you worry. Just ensue it gets checked in 5 weeks time.

Claire

• Posted

Thanks Claire for your reply, I've been in pain for 5 months now. and they've only sent me for scan this week, it's also difficult as ive got endromitrois as well

• Posted

hello,

I hope you know you are not alone, and that some women feel your pain and are here for you. I was recently diagnosed with the same although i think mine is smaller about 5 cm. This is one of the most painful things that has happened to me and not to mention scary. I went to emergency as everything in my body hurt, at some point I thought I had apendicitis, I waited in the hospital for hours, and then they told me my diagnosis and told me to go home that there was blood in my peritoneum which is a bag that holds all your organs. I was terrified but they told me it would go on its own, most likely. You should check if they tell you it doesnt require surgery, I would recommend for alternative medicine I am going to my first acupuncture appointment to control the pain and she even told me that the blood could be drained with this method. I will get back to you when I do. to answer your question, you should be worried in the sense just make sure its not so much bleeding you need surgery otherwise find ways to control your pain that are not pills. I tried cbd oil it also helped. Well keep i touch if you need anything, even just mental support.

• Posted

thanks negrachiquita,

ive also tried cbd oil but I've got an extremely high tolerance to any pain relief or drugs..... I never feel any affect from them hence why I was on 15 co codamol a day, the worse part is no ones sees the pain your in,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.