Should I be worried

Posted , 3 users are following.

So since dec 31st of this year I have had problems first it started with head pressure really bad to the point were I got ct from hospital and dirreaha then chest pains came with it with the head pressure dirreaha ekg blood test fine.. Head pressure is gone vision is still on and off and head pain on and off chest pains back pain left arm pain shortness of breath especially on excretion I am a smoker I have been to the hospital countless of times ekgs probably 6-7 times blood tests every time nothing holter monitor for 2 days nothing could this be cardiac the only other thing I’m thinking is my ducts having them cleaned tomorrow to make sure it’s not that I do have a cardiology appt on the 20 of April I just want to feel normal again and scared this could be something like I have had symptoms of heart attack and had them ruled out even on the monitors with chest pains nothing I’m at my wits end my heart beat before I could have a coffe smoke sit down at Drs office it be no more then 92 most of the time 88 now it’s 103 my resting heart rate is 72-74 but when I’m just walking around normal things I used to do it’s 120-140 sometimes 150 I always feel my heart beat mostly don’t remember ever feeling it before except if I ran or excersiced anyways insight would be great

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like your just panicking about it now that’s what I done and best thing you will ever do is stop smoking that could be the main cause of your pain your body could be telling you it’s had enough 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

You could be right I mean after all of the tests something would come back guess I’m just scared I realized lately when I leave the house I slowly get better weird right I’m getting my ducts cleaned to rule that out I was really sick and got all symptoms of heart attack which I shouldn’t at my age just scary is all and just want to feel normal
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up