Should I be Worried about my Liver

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey guys,

So long story short I had to go to the hospital about 2 months ago for a grand mal seizure and as part of that they had to also test me to make sure that was nothing major going on with my heart (aka heart attack) I ended having these blood tests that were probably the most comprehensive I have ever done and when the results came back they showed high GGT 154 High ALT 73 High LD 309 and high O 299 this was in the chemical pathology report.

In the Haematology report the only thing is a low Lymphocytes of 0.75 then there were two others that came up in another. However, there is a miner Hemolysis there will probably will be more testing.

I was told about 6 years ago that my liver wasn't great basically told it was in the condition of a heavy drinker, the thing is though I don't drink and the strain is from a medication I have to take for epilepsy I was probably 23 at the time I'm 29 now. So my question is my liver bad? Or am I stressing over nothing?

I have the reports with confidential details blanked out if any one wants me to post them.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.