Should I be worried? Std?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Back on July 19th 2022 I had sex with a couple. Now it was mainly just me an the wife but the husband did join a little with no homosexual acts. i used a condom for vaginal sex but i gave her oral and vice versa without condom.

2 months later i did a full std check with urine (Gonn, chlym, trich) blood( hiv, sphylis, hep a, b and c and herpes 1 and 2). i have herpes 1 already. i also did a mouth swab for gonn and chlymadia and it cam back negative. I didnt have these sores at the time of the throat swab but did have a sore throat/horseish voice. i figured 2 months was long enough before tested.

Then about 2-3 weeks later so late oct early nov i started to get these in my mouth. the ones on the side of my tongue kill ans ao does the one under my tongue. the rest dont.

should i be concerned?

did i test too early?

just herpes 1?

or is it hpv? gonn? chlym? trich? syphilis? or something i am missing?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

any help would be great here guys. i tried to upload more pics but the moderator deleted them for some reason.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.