should I go in?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all, still on the wait to see a specalist since October, rang my other specalist today in tears and she is ringing the gastro team she refered me too as well in December.

i dont have the 'A'  typical excrutiating pain but I am having constant rib ache like I have been kicked and brusised in the ribs and worrying it maybe a mild blockage? is it normal to get this ach bruised feeling for das on end and will th even bother if I go the  hospital and it isnt excrutiating pain?

Not sure what to do. Lost 14kg so far and feel sick a lot, bloated, tummy aches a lot, dizzy but right now feel Ok except this rib ache is driving me mad.

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have that going on for going on two years now. Had my gallbladder out and end up with this under rib pain. No one can figure it out. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.