Should I go to doctor about pain or wait for surgery appointment (is this a gallblader attack)

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don't know if it's a gallbladder attack but I've been having pain everywhere. It's out my back, in the middle of my stomach and in my chest (which scares me).

I have no interest in food but forcing myself to eat and drink. Sorry to sound gross but my poo is clay covered and big which is a big change from my normal bowel movements i.e. small, round and constipated.

I've been like this since consultation and don't know if the doctor did something wrong when he pressed on my stomach like released a stone and know it's gotten stuck or something. My skin is okay color, I'm normally pale and on top of that slightly anemic so I'm basically ghost color lol.

Should I go see my own g.p. or wait for surgery?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I was writing to you and it dissapeared. I would go to the ER now after what you

have said is happening. The chest pain is nothing to play with. Better to be safe than sorry later. My doctor said if He did not take it out when he did and later I would be in a very lot of pain. Please take care and let us know how you make out. Terry 

• Posted

Zoo,

If you're in pain, go to the ER. Don't wait.

• Posted

that is what I said, 

also I tried to reply to you earlier to lynda and it would not let me it said something beside it i do not remember what it was 

• Posted

I do not know I was trying to reply to you to tell me to have a good sleep and that was on the side   i just didnt know what it meant 

most likely nothing

• Posted

Just means I've been on the "naughty" list twice!  smile

Sleep well!

• Posted

lol   yes you sleep well also i am going to read my book i wish i could buy a new stomache 

• Posted

Hi Lynda,

I do not know why I get that taste in the back of my throat like throw up. I had a day from hell. In the am I am calling all my doctors. It is so hard to get around as I can drive except that I tripped over the foot stool and went down for the count. I was sick all day. I went to the pet store and was going to go in the food store but could not. my stomache is not right. I do not know what to eat or when. I am so depressed. I can not do this. I had my knee replaced in April and then the GB and then the next week not even I had my other knee done but i was lucky i did not need the whole knee done. and now that clutshy terry feel on her knee again I am in so much pain. I hate it. will it ever get better. I can hardly walk. So Lynda, How was your day today? I hope you had a good one.

• Posted

Hi, Terry,

You have dealt with a lot of traumatic things in a short period of time!  No wonder your body is having a hard time adjusting.  

I think that the taste in the back of your throat might be from excess bile backing up into your stomach.  Are you on any acid reducing meds?

• Posted

Hi Lynda,

I take Nexium. I do not thine it works. i am sitting here falling asleepl

• Posted

I don't think it's working for you, either!  Please sleep well!

• Posted

yiu also i was trying to replly to so many emails not i am done so i can go get in bed. nite 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.