Should I go to the ER????

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

I posted this discussion in the anxiety forum but I would really like some advice from this one. Please.

Ive posted a few times in here, but last night I experienced something I had never experienced before. I was studying and got this pain throughout my chest and back. I had never gotten this before. I stood up to go try to walk it off and in the matter of 10 seconds it turned into the worst pain id felt in my chest and I came the closest ive ever come to passing out. I called the ambulance and they arrived within 20 minutes and did an EKG. They told me the EKG was normal and good but I wasnt feeling the symtpoms when they took the EKG.

BACKGROUND:

Ive been to a few cardiologists and an electrophysiologist and they seem to think I had anxiety, but I have never felt the way I felt last night before. It was a completely new symptom and I almost passed out. PLEASE any advice would help so much. Please someone give me guidance. Should I go to the hospital?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Are you taking any medication or supplements? Is the pain sharp dull and where on your chest/back was it? Is it affecting your breathing?

• Posted

You can't rely on someone on the internet to advise you if you should go to the ER or not. That has to be your decision. People can tell you what they have experienced and possible knowledge of some things but you can not be diagnosed over the internet from someone who is not an MD.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.