July 24 labs

2.2 FT3 (2.0 to 4.4)

3.82 TSH (.45 to 4.5)

.87 FT4 (.82 to 1.77)

October 10 labs

2.5 FT3

1.23. TSH

.96 FT4

These are my last two sets of labs...in July I went from 1 grain of Naturethroid to 1 1/4

My labs as of October 10 last week are above too. Do you think I should try 1 1/2 grain. I’m so scared of going hyper or getting heart palps. I had them when I was on Armour. Thank you for any advice.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

to me, it would all depend how you're feeling.. your body is obviously responding to the higher dosage . if you feel ok i would stay on the same dosage .going up a full quarter of the dose daily may be too high good luck

• Posted

Your Free T3 and Free T4 are on the LOW side. Especially your Free T4. it's hard to juggle the NDTs maybe a slight increase. I can handle high doses of T4 with no problems. The T3 is felt much more even in low doses. That is up to you. You can take T4 T3 separately. And the naturals can differ from batch to batch. A juggling act. BTW How are your lipids?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.