should I increase my dose?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello. on my 5th week of fluoxetine now (1 week on 10mg and 4 weeks at 20mg). I feel a lot better now than when I first started on it, but a lot of the side effects I was experiencing was withdrawal from seroxat. I just dont know whether I should increase my dose. I just feel flat, not looking forward to anything, waking up in the morning and wishing the hours away until the next day. still not back to work as anxious and having the odd panic attack. How do I know when the fluoxetine is at its full strength?

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

For me it took a good two months of ups and downs on 40mg before I really started leveling out. Been on 40mg for now for 91/2 weeks. Please don't give up too soon!
    • Posted

thank you for your advoce. I will def try. im back at work today so here goes! do you take your tablets in the morning or evening?
  • Posted

I take mine in the morning. Hope you have a great day!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.