Should I just go?'

Posted , 3 users are following.

It comes to something when your husband is rude and abusive to you. When you're then blamed for his life turning out wrong it puts a new perspective on it. Why? Why do I even bother to listen to him, to watch him spend his money on shxx, to moan about who is picking on him, to moan about work full stop and then big himself up that he's doing everything he can. It's broken me. I am not able to work at the moment due to ill health. I just feel stuck - unable to speak to anyone. He wants me to spend money on i.v.f after treating the way he does. At times i hate him. He's left me so sad today. Everybody runs my life including my family, my mother especially. Is it the same for everyone else that nobody asks what you REALLY want. How you REALLY are. At 50 I have nothing, no child, denied over and over, no pension, my health is poor and I feel done. I don't want pills, I just want answers. What should I do, if I go will the pain go away? Where should I head because i'm seriously thinking about it. I hate my life. It's nothing.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

you need someone who will listen to you. Is there anyway you can get some counseling? If you can’t afford it there’s ways to get it for nothing. many Local churches offer free counseling. They can get you started by talking to you about what’s bothering you. They often have resources for free counseling in your area. Don’t know where you live, but many people get free counseling or help through a social worker through the state they live in.

that doesn’t mean that you have to use medicine. Right now you need support and somebody to talk to who won’t judge you. do a little research and find out what is in your area. It would be worth it to check into those things. Take care.

• Posted

thank you for caring, in the end i contacted a friend who was able to speak to me. after a good while she calmed me down and told me to get out for a bit, which i did.... that helped tbh. i am speaking to my doctor's about a number of things next week and will mention this. so kind of you to respond and listen to me....😁🙏

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.