Should I move from house that has a single guy that likes me when I'm married, etc.

Posted , 6 users are following.

rolleyes rolleyes I am frustrated and anxious when I like this guy and am trying hard NOT to cheat, but him living downstairs makes it hard and when I have a husband of 8 years with NF/other health issues and financial issues and emotional issues that make it more challenging. I am fed up already about having moved many times with him already because of financial/other issues. I cant leave him because I still love him and would feel responsible of his impending downhill of health without his wife around or as much if I separate. I feel like SUCH a rock in a hard place I do not always know whats best even when my son(his stepson) doesnt like him either.........

Even if I left my husband i probably would have to move anyway. But I'm not ready to move or leave him and have also a habit of texting with downstairs single guy sometimes also, which I've already tried to stop! I am SOOOO confused, can anybody help? Praying to god hasn't helped enough........ We are friends with landlady and would hate to concoct a lie that she should evict the single guy downstairs when she really needs to not have a income/rent gap of finding someone new!I've offered the guy downstairs to look for a girlfriend for him to get him off my case........

ADVICE? JENN

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HELP PLEASE.

Has anyone got a galaxy ace mobile?

When I try to type it puts in words I don't want and tends to double up on some letters.

Small problem maybe but its driving me insane.

Its takes an hour to type a small message.

Aaarrrggghhhh

Thank you x

• Posted

Hi Jenn.  It sounds like part of the attraction to this guy is that it seems as though he will give you the comfort that you're not getting at home or freedom from the pressures at home.  It's always flattering when someone likes you, especially if you've got so much going on in your life that you most probably haven't felt that great.  However, you love your husband and don't want to upset him by having an affair so I think you just need to spell it out to the guy that you're not going to text him any more and that you haven't got enough time to see him.   Then, make sure you find more time for yourself and things you enjoy, even if it's just sitting in the park on a sunny day so that you don't feel as though life is getting on top of you.  I hope this helps.
  • Posted

Are you getting a buzz by texting the single man.

You talk of making up a lie to get him out of your life.

That is,truly evil. You are not happy with your husband .

What has this guy done to,you. You must be responsible for your,own actions and emotions.

What if,another single man comes into your sight?

Think , what do you want , it would help everyone involved.

• Posted

to tell you how i would llook at it, is that if u curently didnt love your husband you would have already gone ahead and cheated on him, but their is that one thing in your heart thats telling you that its not something you will want to do. sure your having problems with money etc. but really in this world its never going to end. If you really dont want to be with the man your with now, dont keep trying to hold onto a relationship and break his heart, it wouldent hurt him as much if you got a divoreece rather then cheating on him and making him loose his mind. but also like i said theirs deffently something thats holding you from following threw with this decision, and as i always told my children follow your heart, 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.