Should I Run STD Tests?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, few days ago, I did something I promised to myself I would never do again: I went to an apartment prostitute. I was so "loaded", that I wasn't thinking clearly and I was unable to control myself. Also I'm not hanging out with anyone right now. Few premises:

1 - Few days earlier I had a balanitis/inflammation but looked disappeared at the moment of the coitus.

2 - I used the condom obviously, in both oral and vaginal penetration (was a very short coitus, like respectivly 3 and 2 minutes). However, removing the condom, I accidently touched the external part with my penis. Oh and I had a bit of tit f**k with no condom.

3 - Shortly after I went in the bathroom and washed with antbacteria.

4 - I noticed there a tampon in the trash can.

Now, few days later, I got a low flu (37.5° fever and a bit of nausea, no sore throat) and the balanite is back (for the balanite, however, there are other factors external to all this).

The 1M dollar question is, considering everything, am I at risk? What tests should I run? I want to do HIV test for sure in 30 days and in 3 months. What other tests should I run without spending a patrimony? And how much weak and idiot am I?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

John  Don't beat yourself up on this.  But you would have be safer.  But we all have done stuff that we know we should have not did.  To play it safe I would have it done not saying you got anything just to see and know.  Next time think about it before you do anything and try not to drink to much .  I think you will be fine.  Good luck  Ken  

• Posted

Relax: you would be shocked how clean these girls are. Take a breath and monitor the situation.   
  • Posted

I'm going to run the tests monday, meanwhile, does someone know if this looks like an HIV rush?

• Posted

Rash*

ps: it's my back

• Posted

Given everything that you outlined, I don't think it is possible that you could have contracted HIV. If the rubber was intact the entire time and did not break, then you were protected. I am assuming there was no oral sex w/o protection, which is low risk and a good "breast bang" is a no risk event. Remember that the chance of contracting HIV from a sexual event is 1 in 2500 for penile intercourse but you were protected - so your risk was very, very low. It is good that in your moment of weakness you did put on a rubber... 

The flu could just have been a common cold and your rash just looks like dry skin. The only way to know is get tested, but I would believe you are okay and will not test positive. If you are going to get tested - you might as well run a full panel on yourself at the 30 day mark. They are not that expensive.

• Posted

I hope so my friend, but I can tell you for sure no more prostitutes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.