should i take these symptoms serious?

Posted , 5 users are following.

well, i'm not having my periods since 2 months.And excessive thirst like really realy excessive thirst has been distrubing me A LOT. I don't know why but i'm getting weaker as days pass. My face seems like i'm ugly and uhealthy( wasn't this much until months ago). And i have vaginal discharge and it's smelly(since a year maybe). And yes i stay fatigued a lot. I just dont feel very fine and healthy, also there has been a slight increase in my appetite. But after eating food even if i eat a small meal i feel nauseous after that for some time. Even though i sleep 8 hours maybe 10 somedays i still have sleep deprivation symptoms. And yes i'm 15 years old. Even though i went to a doctor complaining of these symptoms, She said its just dehydration.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Shame - you are 15years old and obviously so desperate to seek for answers on this forum. I should go for a second opinion and get my suggar levels tested, but a fasting one. The first sign of sugar is ecessive thirst and due to too much insulin one tends to get yeast infections. That is my opinion, so just demand a second opnion at a GP.
  • Posted

You absolutely need a second opinion. Excessive thirst definitely needs to be looked at. Some thorough blood work would be a good idea. Hope you get some answers.
  • Posted

Your doctor is an idiot, go to another doctor immediately! Lelawreck is correct. Excessive thirst, yeast infections, and fatigue are usually a sign of elevated glucose(blood sugar) levels. We're not trying to frighten you, we just want you to get the correct treament.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.