should i tell my partner being adulteries

Posted , 5 users are following.

on my bridal shower,my friend took me out and i met my ex-boyfriend,we drank and after few beer we kissed,then went to the car and had sex,i feel guilty but don't know how to confess to him,should i just do it or stay with it

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Suemie. If you truly love your husband to be, and want him as a life long partner, then put it down to the alcohol. DONT confess! Good luckĀ 
    • Posted

Hello again. I agree with Wayne here. Hope you feeling better and look forward to your lovely wedding xx
  • Posted

Hi Suemie - What Barbara wrote. Don't think about it, dwell on it, or contemplate mentioning it. Your bridal shower was your last fling in freedom. Did he have a bucks night? Did he tell you all about it? When you say "I do" and exchange those rings, that's when you are beholden to him (as he is to you). Anything before that is the history of separate lives. 

• Posted

do you think it would happen again if you were in the same situation ? if the answer is yes then maybe you dont love your husband to be as much as you think you do and if thats the case maybe hes not the 1 for you
  • Posted

thank you all!i appreciate you time and advice

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.