Should I worry about getting her pregnant?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, me and my partner was playing around lately, First I ejaculated, had a pee afterwards and then had a rest for around 10-15 minutes (my penis went dry now). Now after that, we started playing around again. She gave me a hand-job followed by oral sex. Now afterwards we had unprotected sex for a very short time (maybe around 5-8 seconds) and pulled out immediately realizing I had no condom on (there was no ejaculation inside). I got worried and told her to pee immediately and so she did. She also mentioned to me that she was ovulating that day.

Should I be worried that I have a big chance of getting her pregnant?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You seem a bit confused. First it is unlikely that she will get pregnant from left over semen from such a short time of intercourse. However being highly unlikely, particularly for young women, it is not impossible to get pregnant from pre-ejaculate fluid.

Secondly, her going pee will not reduce the risk of pregnancy. For women, going pee after sex decreases the chance of bacteria urinary tract infections. It has nothing to do with any semen you may have left in her vagina.

• Posted

Even though she's on ovulation, would it still be unlikely for her to get pregnant even though with a short time of intercourse? Thank you by the way for the information!

• Posted

Hi Aaron, it is definitely possible that she could become pregnant. If the activity was within the last 7 DAYS and she does NOT want to be pregnant I would advise her to see a doctor about preventing pregnancy. Pre-ejaculate fluid can contain sperm. Also, there can be transfer of semen from hands to vagina after 'hand-jobs'.

The risk is very low if there was no direct ejaculation in the vagina but it is still possible.

Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.