Shoulder broke, frozen, torn labrum no job. No income help!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Long story short I have depression, anxiety, ptsd, panic attacks. Work was stressful came down with shingles, mind you I'm only 48. I was a warehouse lead. Started depressionmeds again trying to figure out best meds. I was unable to do my job due to meds no heavy machinery. With covid last year it took 2 months to get appointment approved and appointment made with Psychiatrist. The day of my appointment was the day my work wanted paperwork for FMLA renewed. being a new patient they would not do paperwork on first visit just a Dr. not stating for me not to return to work yet. My job fired me before I could pick up paperwork and turn it in cause of covid offices were closed. that was Dec. Feb we had ice storm I fell and broke my shoulder at surgical neck and greater tuberosity mildly displaced, but not enough for surgery. Now MRI and bone density test later and several PT visits. I have torn labrum, Frozen shoulder and bone not healing well from ostiopenia. no income no job ssdi has denied me twice for mental disabilities now trying for frozen shoulder. who out there hires with all this im about to be homeless already lost my car but not allowed to drive anyway. Unemployment denied me for not getting paperwork turned in and its not related to covid so I have had no help. what is out there?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.