Shoulder/heart palpitations

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, ladies

Ladies I am in postmenopausal I am having shoulder pain and heart palpitations. Does any of you lovely ladies have any of these symptoms. How long have any of of you lovely ladies been stuffing with these symptoms. This is hell ladies I don't I been seven Years without a period.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Kim,

I too suffer from heart palpitations, shoulder pain, upper and lower back pain and the list goes on. I too have not had a period in years and really thought things would be better by now, not the case. This past year has been my worst year yet. I don't think menopause ever ends! Hugs for you 😃

• Posted

I do but I also have heart valve issues, but since meno hit the palpitations are worse. I'm now dealing with frozen shoulder, it hit out of the blue back in June. The ortho doc wants to do surgery but I'm suffering thru it bc I'm terrified of being put to sleep since my health anxiety has appeared also. I've been post meno since 2002 bc I had a hysterectomy but kept my ovaries. My meno symptoms started almost 10 yrs ago, I don't think I've had a good day since.

• Posted

I'm on my 2nd frozen shoulder, other arm. Have heard this is common in menopause. Went to physical therapy for the first, it let loose after a year. Try to do stretches suggested for it so it doesn't lock up. Hard with the pain but keep at and hopefully it will give way. It does take a long time. Blessings.

• Edited

Hey Kim...

I have heart palpitations and frozen shoulder symptoms often; you are not alone, this, I guarantee.. Like most of the menopausal anomalies, they come and go. That being said, make sure you are taking your "B" vitamins and drinking plenty of room-temperature water. If at all possible, limit your intake of sugar, salt and processed foods.. Per my previous posts, MENOPAUSE seems to force its way through ALL the stellar things we do as women to have optimal health. Having said that, be well, my menopausal sistah...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.