Shoulder pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive been working out at home for a few years now and today I was trying to improvise some new exercise moves. I was doing pull ups on my bunk bed and after I was done I noticed a slight pain in my right shoulder. It was this very mild pain that I felt every time I moved my shoulder. I didnt think much of it and started doing my leg workout. After I finished I did some push ups and the pain got way worse. I had to stop my workout because I didnt want to injure myself. After a few hours of sitting down watching youtube I tried typing something on my keyboard without resting my forearm on the table and I felt a pretty strong pain in my shoulder. As the day went on it got worse and worse and now every time I move it, it hurts quite a bit. Is this something I should be concerned about? Also, if the pain goes away after a few days how long do I have to wait before starting to work out again?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What part of the shoulder hurts ?

• Posted

It feels like the pain is in the joint, its hard to tell though

• Posted

sounds like a visit to your doctor...just a suggestion

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.