Shoulder pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am having impingement surgery along with frozen shoulder surgery Thrusday. been in pain for months with loss of motion .Any one have these ones done with good out come?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I had frozen shoulder release 3 years ago, and never had any issues other than my shoulder is quite tight now and I need to stretch it a lot more than I used to.

• Posted

i had the surgery last March , followed by 6 months of physiotherapy . I am pleased I had the procedure ..was told it could still take 6 weeks to a year to improve , or start to improve . A year later my shoulder back to 85 per cent normal . I still get some degree of discomfort at night , non the less its a huge improvement and i am very happy x

• Posted

Barbara,

I presume you already had surgery?

• Posted

yes went to my first therapy have light exercise to get things moving still pretty painful.he did not fit the torn rotator cuff not sure why just trying to get my arm moving again with out so much pain.

• Posted

Good to hear! Rotator cuff tears are quite normal findings. You should do just fine with time. Just at it slow and easy. One step at a time.

• Posted

thank you I just wish all this pain would be gone.and be able to use my arm once again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.