Shoulder pain on right side

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone have shoulder pain t h at radiate to your head neck.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes!! All the time mine goes to the left side of my neck and on the front on my left breast.  And I even had a MRI and all normal . Usually goes right a week before my period. 
    • Posted

Im 47 so since 45 yrs old . All my hormonal test were normal but these joint pains specially hips and left shoulder , weird headaches with neck pain, dizziness,  fog mind,  heart palpitations w irregular heart beats , anxiety and irregular periods it is exhausting.   Right now my neck is cracking eveytime I move left and right.  I have done  CT scan from head, hips, abdomen, MRI from head, neck, shoulder , belly , I had a cardioangiogram , endoscopy , Colonoscopy and all is normal. Dry eyes you name it. All normal. I found these site and I feel comfort that I’m not alone in these journey.  

• Posted

Yes i get fatigue. my worst is last month pretty much the whole month I was sleeping  and woke up with my Heartrate 124-133 during sleep and it would woke me up like I was running and I couldn’t calm down and I went to the ER milultiples Times and nothing wrong with my heart finally they gave a heart monitor to wear for 14 days and I will get the result in a couple of weeks. 
  • Posted

Yes, I did. It was from cranking my neck at the computer. I've recently made form adjustments so that I am looking downward toward the screen. Big improvement!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.