shoulder pain - possible impingement

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi,

Does anyone have any tips or recommendations for shoulder pain - possible impingement ? Even strong painkillers on prescription don't help. Pain radiates down arm, into the bicep, through to the middle finger/knuckle. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Grimm,

Hang in there.

I purchased my cbd products from lazarus naturals.

If I remember correctly you are from the uk.

I tried to see if they ship there, not sure.

They are reasonably priced and have good reviews.

I ordered the full spectrum oil to take orally as well as the lavender balm.

I like icy hot extra strength, it calms my pain a tad. I refused narcotics, just 2 xstrengh tylenol every 4 hours, just in the beginning of the madness.

I'm running to therapy now and quickly remind you,

It will eventually improve with treatment!

I hate the situation you are in, with no medical office open to help you!

I thought I'd never get better and felt hopeless quite often.

I'm at wk 12 and finally have great days! Therapist said I should be back on my bicycle this summer!

You will get your life back!

I'm praying and cheering for you today!

• Posted

Thanks Max and Nancy. I don't know the name of your cream ?

Take care,

Grimm.

• Posted

I am down with an ice machine right now but when I get up I will look up the name of the cream

• Posted

Grimm the maker is ShiKai. It is a baby blue color bottle. CBD cream. Hope you feel better.

• Posted

Sounds like you definitely have nerve impingement which I'm sure you diagnosed by now. My bf had the same thing except severe pain down to his thumb. He is 15 months post op and still gets thumb pain sometimes but it is mild.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.