shoulder shape problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello my name is chris.Am a male I live in lagos nigeria.Am 21 years old. I have been in a depressed state since when i was in secondary school.i have an abnormal shoulder shape that affect my choice of clothing, i dont put on long sleeve without cardigans on cause my shoulder shape is like lumpy rounded and big and am skinny pls i need help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What sort of help are you looking for?
    • Posted

I dont know what to do, am dying inside of me and my parents doesnt know about it.
  • Posted

Are you in any physical pain? Have you seen a Doctor about this?
    • Posted

Am not in pain and i havent seen a doctor cause i dont have money and i dont know how to tell my parents about this issue. Tge the shoulder is just abnormal in shape, big and rounded and am a skinny guy. I dont put on long sleeve cloth only some short sleeve but not all cause of the shoulder shape.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.