Siactca

Posted , 9 users are following.

Help I’ve had this for 8 weeks , can’t sit can’t walk can’t sleep, got pain killers naxpoxin , tramadol , can’t move in the morning can’t even sit on the toilet pain brings me to tears , can’t sleep even tried the pillow under my legs , no joy , waiting for physio, but don’t hold much hope , doctors just give me stronger painkillers but they make me tired , so spend most of time nodding off , not good when trying to hold a job down , any ideas help 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Nicola,

I'm sorry to hear of your suffering and sadly know what you're going through as I've suffered from severe Sciatia for nearly 4 years now and I've tried many things from exercising to taking pills from doctors. I'm at a stage now where I'd try anything to get rid of the pain and I'm also hoping to get answers and I wish you all the best on your search for an answer.

regards Dave

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.